OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
Updated May 2018
Thank you for visiting our website. At Fego we want to make sure you feel reassured about what happens when you browse hellofego.com or give us any of your information. Formal’s not our style so we’ve made this as easy to read as we can.
Fego is registered as a company in the UK as Fego Operations Limited. Our registered company number is 05920470. Our registered office address is Ground Floor, 2 Compton Way, Witney, Oxfordshire OX28 3AB
All information will be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
When you visit our “Site” (on a mobile device, tablet or desktop) you may provide us with information personal to you, such as your name, your address, your email address, your mobile phone number and your date of birth (your “Information”). You may provide additional “Information” if you wish. We promise to:
- Only contact you by the method you have selected.
- To never pass on your details to any other company without your expressed permission and then it would only be to provide you with an added benefit.
- To always allow you to opt-out and unsubscribe at any time. Each communication from us provides a simple and immediate opt-out option.
Third party sites, which process your data, are MailChimp and social media sites including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Please note that you do not have to register or opt-in to this service to use our website.
Fego Operations Ltd. (“Fego”) believe that addressing consumer concerns about privacy online is important. Fego treats website user information submitted through this Site as privileged and will not abuse this trust by providing this information to any third party. On this page Fego presents the company policy on electronic information gathering.
Fego does not offer, sell, lease, rent, loan, transfer, trade, publish, or provide any customer information to any third party. All Fego group employees or subcontractors that may come in contact with personal information are bound by a confidentiality agreement to ensure that they exercise the same level of care when handling your personal information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
By using this Site, you acknowledge and consent to Fego collecting and processing data submitted by you, including the following data:
- Personal data (including contact details) submitted in electronic forms on this Site including information provided at the time of subscribing to our news email service, submitting feedback about our business, requesting further information or services or reporting a problem with the Site.
- Details of your visits to this Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact Fego, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this Site, when you choose to do so.
We won’t keep your “Information” for longer than is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or than is required by law.
Fego uses all reasonable security measures to ensure that any and all personal information collected is protected. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DATA QUALITY AND ACCESS
Fego has an “open-door” policy regarding the maintenance of information we hold and use. Please contact us at any time in any manner to notify us of changes or request for removal from our database. To protect your privacy and security, we’ll take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing copies of any relevant materials.
If you are contacting us regarding joining our team, please be aware that the information you provide will be shared with the relevant Fego restaurant you are hoping to join. Your information will only be used for the purpose and process of recruitment. All information will be held in accordance with privacy legislation, the most recent of which is the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.